Fly through the rain forest canopy on some of the Caribbean's longest ziplines.
Price adult: USD $90.00
Price child: USD $40.00
Price observer: USD $45.00
Traverse from platform to platform in the forest across 12 cables, set side by side so that you can zip with a partner. Expert adventure guides give a safety briefing and perform a full safety check before you fly. Along the way, look out for native flora and fauna in the tropical forest.
- Aerial views from some of the Caribbean's longest ziplines
- See native flora and fauna in the rain forest
- Professional guides provide safety briefing and equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What we offer?
Why choose zipline adventure?
Enjoy the longest line in the Caribbean!
For the ultimate adventure in Punta Cana, try our 12-line zip line course! Our mountain course also has 18 platforms and is home to the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and in the Caribbean. You’re safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weight: Maximum:285 lbs. Waist: Maximum 44 inches waist.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers